WhatsApp is the most commonly used messaging application along with Viber and Line. It offers unlimited text and video messaging for free. Further, this allows you to send media files such as pictures and videos to other people. Thus, this has been one of the primary modes of communication nowadays.
If you’re new to WhatsApp, you might wonder how you can add someone to your friend list. So, we made this article to help you get more people on your contacts. Read on to find out how you can do this.
Add Contacts on WhatsApp
For you to be able to communicate with other person, you have to add them to your list. It’s easy because WhatsApp sync your phone number with their application. So, whatever number is saved on your mobile device will be reflected on the messaging app.
- To add a new contact, save the contact’s name and number on your device just as how you normally do.
- For international numbers, save the number on the international format such that it begins in + followed by the country code.
- Next, download WhatsApp on your mobile device or open the application if you have it.
- Proceed to the Chats tab.
- After that, click on the new chat icon and go to More Options.
- Finally, hit the Refresh button to sync your contact number.
In case you don’t see your contacts on WhatsApp, you have to check the following:
- From your Settings, make sure that you allow WhatsApp to access your phone’s contact. If such is disabled, you have to enable it and re-do steps 2 to 5.
- If you already allow access and you still cannot see your phone number, it might be because of the settings of your phonebook. So, check if your contact is ‘visible’ or ‘viewable.’
And that’s it! You can enjoy messaging your friends, family, or colleagues in WhatsApp.
For other useful information, visit WhatsApp official website
Multiple Art Days Team wants to know if you have questions,comments, or suggestions. Filling up the comment box below will do the job.